A new update for the Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux 7.0 is available.
Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux 7.0-8 new features
- The GNU C Library provides:
- libdfp fix for fabs() is returning wrong values for 128-bit type
- Advance Toolchain GCC now provides the build id to the linker.
- OpenSSL provides fix for CVE-2015-1793, CVE-2015-3194, CVE-2015-3195, CVE-2015-3196 and more 21 security advisories: from 19 Mar 2015 and 11 Jun 2015.
Complete list and details of bug/performance fixes is available at the official IBM website for the Advance Toolchain.
* The IBM logo is property of IBM Corporation. Courtesy of International Business Machines Corporation. Unauthorized use not permitted.