Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux 5.0-7 released
A bug fix update of the IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux 5.0 is released. In addition to the features presented in 5.0-6, this release features:
- Bug fixes for DFP in GCC.
- Fix to address over counting user context lost samples in OProfile.
- GDB now displays correctly the ‘vperm’ instruction.
- Time zone for the Advance Toolchain is now automatically set to the system’s time zone.
- New advance-toolchain-at5.0-selinux rpm, which sets the correct labels for key files, so that the Advance Toolchain works when SELinux is enabled.
Complete list and details of bug/performance fixes is available in the Release Notes file in the repositories below. If you are running Linux on a Power system, I strongly recommend you to try this toolchain.
It is available for SLES10, SLES11, RHEL5 and RHEL6. Download RPMs and sources here:
Compatibility RPMs are also available for RHEL4 and SLES9:
For more information about the Advance Toolchain, please visit:
* The IBM logo is property of IBM Corporation. Courtesy of International Business Machines Corporation. Unauthorized use not permitted.